Saturday, July 20, 2013

Im kinda dissapointed. Shes probably not interested in me right?

Today i went with my bestfriend for a drink at a cafeteria around 9pm. When we finished with our drinks we decided to go for a walk. Everything was fine till i saw the girl i have a crush on since last summer.My friend knows her too. He said go and say a hi. I said why not and went close to her and said hey hello! She firstly didnt recognize me cause the last time she saw me was last summer. She is here for holidays, anyway im wearing eye lens thats why it took her some time to remember who am i and then she said oh hi. I was kinda nervous and i asked her how are you? She said im fine. That was it.6 months since we talked for an ''im fine''.Im so sad right now. Then i walked away. I probably have no chance right?

См. статью: Im kinda dissapointed. Shes probably not interested in me right?