Saturday, June 7, 2014

Contact lenses red eyes, but no pain?

Whenever I wear my contact lenses both of my eyes turn pinkish/red, but my left is hardly noticeable compared to my right where it's highly noticeable (more obvious pinkish/red). I've been looking back and forth in my compact mirror throughout the day and I've noticed whenever I'm in a humid place like a classroom, my eyes turn red, but when I'm outside or in a cold room, my eyes don't turn red and are almost normal, just slightly pinkish around the sides of my eyes or sometimes it looks completely normal.
I've tried putting this lubricant and redness reliever eye drops every morning an hour before I put on my contacts too. Throughout the weekend, I just wear my glasses and all I need to do it put the lubricant/redness reliever drops in my eyes and it'll look completely normal throughout the day, but it'll turn slightly pink if I go watch a movie afterwards. And when I remove my contacts when I get home and it's still reddish/pink before I go to sleep, I put oxytetracycline HCI Polymyxin B sulfate in my eyes before I go to sleep.
I've tried whatever I can to fix these red eyes, what can I do?
Added (1). I did not just get my contacts, I've bought it a month ago and there were no redness whatsoever until maybe the 3rd or 4th week.

Read more: Contact lenses red eyes, but no pain?