Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Is he trying to mess with my head?

There is this guy in my 6th form who is always looking at me and smiling, his behavior automatically changes when I enter the room as he becomes loud etc. All the signs were there and my instincts tell me that he likes me (and my friends)

My friend introduced us and he was really friendly and kept asking questions to make me feel comfortable. Although I wasn't even looking at him when he asked if I was wearing contact lenses. Why would he ask that?

Anyway later on during the day one of his friends overheard me saying that he was cute. She instantly went and told him.

The next day when I seen him, he didn't even look at me once plus he had his arm around another girl.

Maybe its just a girl thing or is he trying to purposely annoy me?
>>> Is he trying to mess with my head?