Sunday, December 2, 2012

Accidentally Left My Contacts In?

Today, I decided to take a small nap because I was pretty tired. I went ahead and got my iPod and watched a couple videos on it and then fell asleep. I had forgotten to take out my contacts and roughly, I slept for about three hours.

My eye doctor told me I should never sleep with my contacts in or I will not be able to wear them ever again. When I woke up, I noticed my vision was perfect and I panicked. I rushed downstairs and got my contact lens case and took them out as fast as I could.

I'm fairly new to contacts, only on my second pair and it's been a little more than a month. I got super scared.My eyes seem normal, there is no redness or irritation.

Will my eyes be alright? Will I be able to wear my contacts again?

Thanks so much.
>>> Accidentally Left My Contacts In?