Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Should I get laskik eye surgery?

I' am 15 and thinking of getting it because my vision worsens: p.At the being my first pair of glasses of the lens weren't so thick but I never really wore them and only used them for looking at the board and right away I put them back but a year later my vision really worsened my lens got thicker! And today I went for a check-up and my vision worsened not drastically, my eye doctor told me it went 1 quart (I don't know how that is!). But the only reason my eyes didn't worsen ask much as before was because I used them a lot more often but still I' am worried and I don't want grandma glasses in my early twenties! I promised my self that I will where my glasses no matter how ugly and nerdy I will look but its for my own health! But I' am a little scary cat so I don't like being hurt, especially with my eyes! So I don't want contacts because I don't like people or my self touching my eye plus I don't wanna have my contact get lost in my eye! But I saw videos on YouTube of the surgery I got quiet calmed down a lot but except for the part of the weird contraction thing holding the persons eye! But I' am still a bit scared because I saw the Final Destination 5 incident of the eye and it like traumatized me! But should I???
>>> Should I get laskik eye surgery?