Monday, December 3, 2012

Why are good looking guys and girls always jerks?

I notice every-time, that good looking men are so narcissistic (my older bro always looks at himself in the mirror like over 10 times a day, even when there is a mirror anywhere he can never go past it (he has to stop and take a good look at himself and tilt his head to the side and turn his body side ways to take an ever better look).

He is 29 years old still living with us, he is a pervert, childish, has no respect, behaves like a complete jerk towards me, my 2nd oldest brother and my older sister, he always thinks he is a know it all and never respects anybody's opinions. He used to be fat 3-4 years ago and ever since he lost weight he turned into a complete jerk. I used to be slim (used to get a lot of attention from girls back in high school, but they were just too snotty for me so I ignored them and I am now overweight I weigh around 95kg and recently started gym, but only going around 3-4 days a week because of doing A levels in college. (my older bro often calls me ugly and others around him, when he used to be fat himself I thought he would understand my pain and how hard it can be to lose weight). But he has become a complete jerk and a showoff, therefore I am no longer talking to him, he offended my a lot and I have cut ties with him permanently.

My sister is 25, she used to be overweight when she was 13 and then lost weight before she started college by eating very less portion sizes of foods.

She loves taking pictures of herself, dyes her hair light brown when her original hair color is black, she puts too much foundation on, wears hair extensions, has original black eyes yet she always wears grey contact lenses to show everyone she has bright eyes. SHE IS OBVIOUSLY JUST BEING A FAKE.

3. Most girls in my college are attracted to the good looking guys, who are jerks, perverts and just want to get into their pants. Last week my sister picked me up from college and when we were driving home, she saw her friend or work colleague outside wal-mart store with some guy while we were held up in traffic, and she said ''Eww I can't believe she is dating that guy he is ugly'' and I was thinking you're so shallow what a bit**. Are looks the only way to succeed in this world?
>>> Why are good looking guys and girls always jerks?