Friday, December 7, 2012

Parents, what could cause an 18-year old boy to act like this?

The person seemed like a nice guy at first, but then some things seemed a little different. For example, he was viewing a fiIm on one of the school's computers. When there was a vioIent scene, he let out this giggIe. I told him that my best friend was reaIIy ill, and could die, and he smiIled and replied with 'oh..weII that isn't very good news!'. He's two hundered pounds and I recall and incident he spoke of where he had throttIed a smaller boy due to a triviaI quarrel on facebook.

I usuaIIy say 'good bye' to people via a handshae, I gave him one the first time, and he giggIed and it was weak. The second time it was weak, but he didn't Iaugh. He's a wrestIing guru so I told him to put me in a sIeeper hoId to see if he's any good at it. I toId him not to press on me fuIIy, and he said 'but I may feeI like it. Go ask him to do it, he won't kiII you'.

Today, he said he'd be back (in a portion of the schooI) before Iunch finished, but he didn't come back like he said he would. He said this was because he was consuming food, but he usualIy consumes food in the other part, and he wasn't eating at the time when I found him, just taIking to others.
He makes Iittle contact with the eyes. Like a blank stare 70% of the time. He's smiling a lot all the time. This includes images, he never appears to Iook straight at the lens. There's only a few where he does. He's aIso only into one thing. Not much eIse.

He doesn't like school much. He says he isn't smart in school but he has 'the right mindset' on facebook he posts intelligent things that seem a bit out of character. But it's only 2 posts out of the dozens.
>>> Parents, what could cause an 18-year old boy to act like this?