Saturday, December 8, 2012

Hardly any sleep, trying to be happy and be me upset at night?

For the last 2 months I have been having problems with my sleep pattern, and need to get it back to normalIt all started when I went for a regular eye test, long story short they got the lens focus things wrong and it took them 6 weeks to find this out. During this time I was having bad head dizzy blurred vision and with spec savers and doctors telling me everything was fine I began to worry something else was going on brain tumor and so forth.So a month (October) past with worry and they finally found the problem, but by this time I was already having problems crying and so forth with worry, the doctor gave me a sleep aid and anti depressant in one, I was having thoughts of Suiside by this time as I was worried that I'd never sleep again. However I would never do this anyway as I love life so much. Whilst I was taking these tablets (only took 2) and they gave me a sleeping pill to get me back into routine. This worked for awhile, then I began to have silly thoughts of killing this sometimes going into details, like I was going mad, if I was hearing a strange noise I was asking everyone else if they had heard this.So on to the Internet I went typing in my symptoms the worst thing you can do I know.So I thought I had bipolar or something worse. I went to the doctor I have had blood tests all is well and he's put it down to anxiety and slight depressionI was using nytol and that was working, but I have decided this was just masking the problem and I don't want to take it.So now I'm going to bed at 11-12, it's like I have serveral mini black outs till or i just lie wide awake and un tired till about 4 or 5am then I can sleep till about 10am. Then this 2 just feels like a big black out, I will wake once or twice but go straight back to sleep. During the period where I am wide awake I get abit upset if I hear my family sleepingI am now returning back to normal hardly any crying or getting upset, but need to get my sleep back on track. I'm a 23 year old Male.
>>> Hardly any sleep, trying to be happy and be me upset at night?