Sunday, December 2, 2012

Are there any safe and *noticeable* colored contact lenses?

I have very dark irises. They appear black unless you shine a bright light directly in them, and in that case they're a dark reddish-brown (more brown than red, though). They get a little boring after a while.My friend has these natural caramel eyes that are beautiful.My former teacher had these colored contacts that had a very noticeable burst of metallic gold that was truly beautiful. I don't have a picture, but I've found a similar picture, though it's probably edited.

image

The thing is, they need to be safe, and not sold only in Korea. They also need to be prescription lenses. I've seen prescription and safe contact lenses, but they're barely noticeable on eyes are dark as mine. Before I start my search, I'd like to know if there is such a thing…
>>> Are there any safe and *noticeable* colored contact lenses?