Tuesday, December 4, 2012

How to put on contact lenses? first time?

Ive read a LOT of guides and all of them say the EXACT same thing which is what im doing and is NOT helping AT ALL. and i cant stop myself from blinking whenever the contact gets close to my eyes.
for ex
pull down your lower eyelid with the middle finger and hold it there
hold your chin to your chest and look up
slide the bottom in first then close your eyes
to prevent blinking, hold your upper eyelid firmly (MY QUESTION IS "HOW???")

whenever i try to put them on, one or more of these things will happen
1.the blinking will knock the contact lenses from my finger
2.the contact lenses will "flip" around (instead of resting on my finger, it sorta hugs my finger)
3.the contact lenses will touch and irritate the eye, and when i close my eye it'll fold up and fall out
>>> How to put on contact lenses? first time?