Sunday, December 2, 2012

Can't get used to new glasses?

I'm a 21 year old man and i'm long sighted. I used to only need glasses for reading when I was younger and they were both the same lenses in both eyes. But a few months ago when I went for an eye test the optician said I need glasses for all the time.So I got new glasses and the right lense is thicker and stronger than the left.It makes me feel like I can't focus correctly and can't see the way i'm suppose to. I've been back to the optician 4 times and the results for the tests seem to keep coming out the same. I have stopped wearing the glasses because I feel like my eye sight is off balance and I can't focus correctly when I wear the glasses. Sometimes when I don't have the glasses on my eye sight doesn't seem to bad. But a lot my eyes seem very strained and my vision isn't so good.It's as if my eye sight is going to be bad with or without glasses. I don't know what to do.
>>> Can't get used to new glasses?