Wednesday, December 26, 2012

I want to do a christmas makeover?

I'm 14 and i wanna do a christmas makeover.not like a complete transformation but i wanna look a little different once break is over.i don't wear makeup and i don't really want to (but i will wear mascara and lip gloss). how can i change my hair? i have dark brown hair with some natural highlights (light brown reddish orange and blonde highlights it only shows up in the sun though lol). i have dark brown eyes and i wear clear contact lenses.i have pale skin full lips and long nails (normally long not extremely).my skin isn't clear i have blackheads :/. i wear uniform to school but i want ways to spice it up.i'm also the kind of girl who wears converse and a hoodie with a necklace and skinny jeans.i love the color pink.

so based on this what should i do for my christmas makeover!
>>> I want to do a christmas makeover?