Friday, December 28, 2012

Air Optix Aqua right eye vision problems. Only sometimes?

I have worn a few different contact lenses and have been fitted properly for the Air Optix aqua. Sometimes my right eye is out of focus and sometimes its good? I don't know whats wrong with the lenses. Are they not sitting right? If its out of focus I can sometimes blink a lot and bring it into focus but sometimes I'm out of luck and can't wear them.

I have 2 other daily disposables with the exact same lens strength and size and have never had this problem.It's not the size or the strength. -1.5 size 14.2, 8.6

I do have a slight astigmatism of .5, but I don't think that should matter. They don't even make contacts with that low of a astigmatism.
>>> Air Optix Aqua right eye vision problems. Only sometimes?