Sunday, December 23, 2012

Are contact lenses dangerous when entering a chemistry lab?

I'm a college student and registered chemistry this coming semester.
I have issues with my eyes because I could see things very good up close, but not far away.
So I had to get eye wear protection.
And I was considering of either getting glasses or contact lens.

I prefer getting lens, but I do not want to risk of getting my eyes damage when entering lab (If the rumors are true) and it looks like it hurts to put them on.

Glasses, on the other hand, looks very simple to put on, but do not look really like having it covering my face and beautiful eyes. :P

But I can deal with the glasses part because I really need to improve my eyesight.

any suggestions? thank you!
>>> Are contact lenses dangerous when entering a chemistry lab?