Friday, December 28, 2012

I need contact lenses for only a weekend?

I wear glasses every single second that I'm not unconscious or showering. I NEED them because without them I can't live properly lol.My eyesight is so bad to the point where I can't see anything clearly that's not a foot (literally) away from my eyes.

I've never worn contacts before, and I don't want to on a regular basis yet. I need to wear contacts for just a weekend for a play that I'm in.

I've heard of daily disposable contacts, but how can I get them? Obviously I need to go to the optometrist to get my prescription and fitted and everything, but what exactly is the process for getting these contacts?

I don't want like a half year supply of contacts, since I only need them for a single weekend this whole year.

How much would it cost? Including the eye exam.
>>> I need contact lenses for only a weekend?