Friday, December 28, 2012

How to change my style?

Okay, this is probably extremely stupid of me for asking this. But I really want to change my style a lot, I just don't know how to. First of all I'm 16 years old and plan on going to college in September, and yeah I wanna change my style for then.

I have long auburn hair, which is just past my shoulders and I'm not allowed to dye it, I have a side fringe which I'm bored of. I wear glasses, kind of nerdy style, and I have quite bad eyes, I tried contact lenses but they just failed and I had an allergic reaction to them.My eye colour is brown, I've got kind of fair skin, I tan fairly easily but I wouldn't say I get a great tan. I'm also quite short in height, I'm about 5ft and about 10 stone 5, I've lost weight over this year, but I'm going to try and lose some more. I have an underbite (bottom jaw bigger than top jaw) I'm getting an operation sometime in 2013/2014. Idk but I think my face shape is oval?

With my clothes, I wear a lot of band tees and skinny jeans, along with docs, converse and vans. I like to have my own style if I'm honest. I don't wear make up either, sometimes eyeliner, but I hate foundation.

Any suggestions people of the internet? Thank you to all of you!:D
>>> How to change my style?