Thursday, December 27, 2012

Could i have possibly put my contact in inside out!

I wore contacts for the very first time today.
I briefly checked that the contact was cup side up before inserting it into my eye.At first it feltweird because i could feel the lens every time i blinked.
I went out for 3 hours but had to come home because the top half of my vision was blurry. The lens had been slipping down my eye and wasnt centred on my pupil.It had felt uncomfortable most of the 3hrs i had it in.
All this while my other eye was perfectly fine.

I removed the lens and chucked them away (daily ones). Then i picked them up again and looked at it carefully, flipping it inside out again and again and realised it looked the same to me! I didnt know the difference between curving in and curving out because the lens was so small.

Could i have possibly inserted an inside out lens without knowing?
But i lasted 3 hours with it in?
>>> Could i have possibly put my contact in inside out!