Friday, September 21, 2012

Will people notice i've changed my eye colour (coloured contacts)?

Please read before answering.

I have natural dark grey/green eyes. I'm considering getting a medium blue pair of coloured contacts. I've tried on a sample pair and they look very natural, but the problem is that i'm concerned people will notice the difference in colour. I cannot stress enough how much i don't want people to notice, i want it to appear as if nothing has changed, or something has changed that people can't put their finger on etc. Don't try and convince me it doesn't matter if people know, you won't persuade me, trust me.

It is quite a difference between my natural eyes and the blue lenses, but do people really pay that much attention to eye colour? The lenses also fit my eye perfectly, so i don't think there will be an issue as to if it appears natural or not, i'm just wondering will people notice my eye colour has changed?

Also, please don't tell me to embrace my natural eye colour! That is no help at all and, again, you won't persuade me, thanks.
>>> Will people notice i've changed my eye colour (coloured contacts)?