Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Need Some Help; Circle-Contact Lenses?

So… I just wanna know if it's safe for me to get them. I wear glasses right now and I really wanted contacts but I don't want those plain ones… I really wanna get circle lenses.
Here's what I know v
Left eye. -1.50
Right. -1.75
And I wear glasses…
But this is what I need to know V
Is it safe for me to wear circle lenses at this age? {13}
Can I even wear them? {size, shape, what?}
Where can I get them? {that i can trust… I live in los angeles, cali… WITHOUT having to go straight to the optometrist… OVER 100$!!!}
Are they worth getting? {i really dont want glasses and theyre like 20$ but they last like 3 months… }
Did you ever wear glasses and do you use circle lenses? {or actually any contacts at all}
And thats it…
Thank you!
>>> Need Some Help; Circle-Contact Lenses?