Thursday, September 20, 2012

No swimming goggles fit me?

I've been swimming for years, and I've found a good pair of goggles only once.

Most of them leak a lot of water almost as soon as I put my head in the water.
Some others leak more slowly, but I must eventually remove the water.
I've only found completely watertight pair. They were like swedes but with a rubber seal, but they eventually broke down

Now, I've started to wear contacts when swimming (because I was becoming blind), so I must avoid leakage as much as possible.

Any ideas?

Thank you.

P.S. 1: I don't have unusual facial features and I've tried like 10 pairs, so I don't know what's wrong.

P.S. 2: I can't buy goggles with embedded lenses, since my refractive power figure is still changing.
>>> No swimming goggles fit me?