Thursday, September 20, 2012

Should i get blue or light grey/green contact lenses? - 1

I'm getting a permenant pair of contact lenses, but i need to decide on the colour. However, this is a really important decision as they are designed with a prescription to correct my vision (which is horrible). For this reason, it is going to cost a lot of money and i need to be completely sure on my decision of colour.

Currently, i'm wearing dark grey lenses over my hazel eyes. What you have to understand is that i don't want people to notice the change in colour. This green/grey colour choice is a lighter version of my current dark grey ones and so i'm thinking this may be a better choice so people don't notice. But ultimately i prefer the blue better for many reasons (the blue is actually darker than the grey/green pair, but is noticably blue).

So, is a medium blue or a light grey blended with green colour better?
>>> Should i get blue or light grey/green contact lenses? - 1