Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Circle Lenses. Slipping?

I just got Circle Lenses today, After soaking them I put one in (boy that was a chore in itself) It kept flipping to fit my finger and not attaching to my eyeball. I finally put a little solution on my eye and held my eye as wide as I could (my eyelashes were getting in the way also) Once I got it in and situated on my iris it kept sliding when I would look to the side, Also when I blinked. They aren't prescription and I do have slight astigmatism but I read that people with astigmatism can wear regular Circle Lenses.
Did I have it on inside out? I tried flipping it but it was so hard to tell which way I had it first and which way I was trying to put in it at.

Please help. Any suggestions would be awesome.
>>> Circle Lenses. Slipping?