Friday, September 21, 2012

Non-tinted sunglasses or non-prescription (no mag) glasses?

I am one of those people who constantly wears sunglasses whenever outdoors. The problem is, when it is raining or a cloudy day the tint on them can sometimes be too dark. I am looking for a pair of sunglasses with no tint. Basically like regular glasses, that will protect my eyes and possibly enhance my vision while driving. I bought a pair of cheap-o ones on amazon, and they are way too cheap for anything other than costume. The lenses are plastic and flawed, so wearing them is annoying.

I'm looking for glasses that have:
100% UV protection
Anti-glare/anti-reflective
preferably glass lenses
no tint
no magnification/no prescription

Where can I find this?
Added (1). Can glasses be untinted and polarized?
Added (2). There is an option online to make glasses polarized and it costs an extra $45, why is it so expensive? I can buy polarized sunglasses at Wal-Mart for $10. I basically just want polarized sunglasses with no tint under the cost of $40.Is that possible?
>>> Non-tinted sunglasses or non-prescription (no mag) glasses?