Saturday, September 22, 2012

Will i become more handsome if my eye become bigger?

Serious problem… i am wearing a spectacles but sometimes when i am presenting shows on a stage i cannot wear a spectacvles so i will take it off but when i take it off… many ppl will say i look like a… monkey… wtf… eventhough sometimes i wear a spectacles they also say i look a little little bit like a monkey… i think tis is because my ear is big and my eyes is small… but if after i take off my spectacles and i wear a contact lenses… will my eyes become bigger and will i become more handsome with a big eyes??? serious prob;em… pls help… already long long times ppl say me like tis and i am so hurt… wtf…
Added (1). Forgot to tell that i am a fifteen years old boy…
>>> Will i become more handsome if my eye become bigger?