Friday, September 21, 2012

Are Specsavers Glasses Too Strong?

I went to Specsavers 4 years ago to get new frames & I got them to copy the prescription of the pair i already owned.however when i got the new glasses i felt the lens was too strong.so i stopped wearing them. Three months ago, my optician told me my ("older") glasses needed to updated, and I thought the specsavers ones had caused a deterioration in my eyesight, as though they had become dependant.
Today i went to speacsavers for an eyetest, i thought maybe if i got a new test my prescription would be more accurate.but when i was done they told me i needed glasses of -6.50 when my regular optician said my prescription is -4.25.i've already paid the €145 to get the glasses updated and im really regreting it now, as im so scared they'll make my eyes weak and dependant.Is there anything I can do at this late stage! :(

I dunno if this has anything to do with it but Im 20.

N.B - I am not dissing Specsavers or saying anything bad about they're company, I'm merely
wondering if its too late to cancel the order (I'd feel quite silly doing it though… )
>>> Are Specsavers Glasses Too Strong?