Thursday, September 20, 2012

Why do my circle lenses suddenly cause my eyes to hurt?

I did everything properly, the first time I put them on, it was so comfortable I couldn't even feel them and the next day I was able to keep them on for 6 hours without any discomfort. I didn't put them on again for about 3 weeks and I kept them in their case, but when I tried to put them on again today, the moment the lens touched my eye I felt a sudden burning sensation, pain, unbearable. I took the lens off immediately and checked if it was upside down and it wasn't. After that, I tried putting on the other lens and the pain was even worse! What is wrong? I checked them and they 're not torn or anything, what could be causing this?
Added (1). I bought the lenses from a trusted store and I use a multi-purpose solution for contact lenses that I got from the drug store and I know other people who use it.
>>> Why do my circle lenses suddenly cause my eyes to hurt?