Saturday, September 22, 2012

Can I take my contact lenses off and put them back on without soaking them for six hours?

For instance, I'd like to take them off when I get back home from three and when I'm going outside at 6, I'd like to put them back on.Is this okay or would that be damaging for my eye's health?
Thanks!
Added (1). It seems like I haven't made myself clear:

I would like to take them off and soak them for less than six hours and put them back on.
I thought taking off and putting them back on implied that I would be soaking them because that's an obvious procedure: once you take them off, you are expected to soak them. Just that I would like to soak for about 3 hours and put them back on.
>>> Can I take my contact lenses off and put them back on without soaking them for six hours?