Sunday, September 16, 2012

PRK laser eye surgery - Can I now have LASIK as sight is deteriorating (UK)?

Can anyone help pls. I had laser eye surgery about 16 years ago at Optimax in London. Back then there was only the original version called PRK and I had 1 eye done and it was amazing and I achieved perfect vision in that eye. However, I had the 2nd eye done 3 months later and it didn`t work - I am still short sighted but it reduced it from -5.5 to -2
Apparently the poor vision in my 2nd eye was due to the haze not properly clearing? Recently I have found that my eyesight in my 'good eye' seems to be deteriorating & my night vision is really poor, making driving quite difficult.
Does anyone know if with all the new technology nowadays such as LASIK etc, whether I could have treatment on my eyes to correct the vision despite having already had PRK? Also if this would not be possible, would I now be able to use contact lenses or glasses instead
Would be so grateful for any info/advice. Thks
>>> PRK laser eye surgery - Can I now have LASIK as sight is deteriorating (UK)?