Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Uncomfortable Eyes after rubbing at night?

Hi I have some questions regarding my eyes. Basically, last night before I went to sleep I started rubbing my eyes rather hard and all of the sudden I felt a foreign object went into the bottom eyelid of my eyes. Thinking that it would go off on its own, I started blinking hard and multiple times, only to find that the foreign object went into the inner upper eyelid. I dun recall my fingers coming into contact with my eyeball or anything but when I close my eyes, I felt as if there was a stone rolling about in my eyes and it was really difficult to keep my eyes closed. But nevertheless I forced myself to keep my eyes closed, hoping that it would be better the next day but it didn't go away. I tried using water to flush the foreign particle out but it didn't work. The stranger part is that the uncomfortable feeling goes away when I wear contact lenses. What should I do because I dun wanna wear contact lenses at home Just to get rid of the uncomfortable feeling. Can someone please tell me what is going on and what I should do ?

См. статью: Uncomfortable Eyes after rubbing at night?