Sunday, May 12, 2013

Atheists: I had a wonderful experience that I would like to relate with you?

"Americans are German. You don't even know your own history."

"So I'm degenerate?"

"Yes, I'm sorry to tell you that, but it's true."

"How am I degenerate?" I spread my arms so that she could examine me. Since she was standing on the tier, I was looking up at her, a supplicant. "Can you tell just by looking at me?"

Could she tell I wore contact lenses? My eyesight was terrible.

She glanced away. "I don't like to talk about it directly to you."

She pointed to the crowds in the big square. "Just look at these people! They're all good-looking!"

She was right. But so were the Serbs. Yugoslavs in general were a handsome people. And if you believed short people were inferior, you might also notice how tall they were. I was six-one, and in Montenegro I was always finding myself talking into other men's shirt buttons.

"Do you see a single sick person?" she asked. "Anywhere else in Europe you'd see sick people."

См. статью: Atheists: I had a wonderful experience that I would like to relate with you?