Sunday, May 12, 2013

Sleeping with your contacts?

I use monthly.i feel like dailys wouldn't be as bed if you slept in them for the night.

But i would like to know the truth.Is it really that bad to sleep with your contacts in a few nights here and there? Or even just naps?

I've seen some horrid pictures before. Of a guy who stares at a charcoal grill and the lense melted into his eye. And a guy who slept in em like every night and it like stuck to his eye. I get the feeling when i take a hot shower, its pretty hard to take the lens out afterwards…
Added (1). Yea thats what i thought… but all my eye doctors ( total of 4 ) would say its soo horrible.all the time. DONT SLEEP IN THEM. its so bad, never sleep in them.etc etc etc

and i saw some poster once… idk if this was scholarly reviewed or some BS poster if i've ever seen one. And it said it cuts off oxygen? But my eyes are already closed? sooooo, i don't understand how contacts cut off even more? if my eyes are already closed???

См. статью: Sleeping with your contacts?