Thursday, May 16, 2013

Tried circle lenses 3 days.did I damage my eyes?

Ok so I don't wear glasses or contacts, just decided to try circle lens to wear on occasion.

So I soaked in clear care 8 hr, washed hands and air dried them, had no problems getting contacts in.

I wore for one day 8hours. I skipped a day and wore them like 3 or 4 hours. Yesterday I wore them 8hours.

They didn't hurt but I could "feel them in my eyes".In my left eye, In a specific spot each time, id feel like something was in my eye.So I'd kind of "rotate" the lens til it got better, which I think *** up my eye.

Now if I take two mirrors, I can see ripples in my eyes, and they both look a bit discolored. Like grayish? And I see white spots.

What do I do? Right now my left eye does hurt really, just feels uncomfortable. Right eye is fine altogether. Left eye feels like something tight is on there?

I have blue cross blue shield. I don't know if I should do ER, urgent care, or optometrist.

Please no bullshit comments if you're not experienced in some way. Either have reason for medical opinion or have worn circle lens before.

If it helps the brand is I. fairy.

Help please asap
Added (1). I meant to type is DOES NOT hurt, but if I rotate my eye in rapid circles, it may or may not hurt. Could this just heal itself? Again. NOT red. Just so slightly discolored.My eyes look white a normal unless you look really hard. I could be suffering from paranoia lol
Added (2). Ok so now my left eye seems fine, but it would seem my outermost layer of my cornea is scratched.

I got an appt with doc Monday. E

См. статью: Tried circle lenses 3 days.did I damage my eyes?