Friday, May 17, 2013

Creative name for an English honors presentation?

I'm a senior, and I've written a 10 page research paper for my honors Literature of Fantasy and Fairy Tales class. Next week we're presenting them.In my essay I explore essence of childhood through the lens of William Blake; then, I compare his work to Shakespeare's A Midsummer Night's Dream, where I contend that the blissful, utopian nature of Queen Titania's "Fairy Land" serves as a microcosm for the Romantic outlook of the essence of childhood as a whole.

Here's my rough title right now, but I really dont like it…
Songs of Innocence and Subservience: An Examination of the Influence of Shakespeare's Fairies on the Romantic View of Childhood

And yes, it needs to be formatted like that (shorter title that catches the eye with a colon, followed by a more detailed description)

Calling all Shakespeareans or avid William Blake fans! I need your help please!

См. статью: Creative name for an English honors presentation?