Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Can't insert my contacts?

I recently got soft contact lenses two days ago. I'm getting really frustrated, I took more than an hour getting my contact in my right eye, and I tried for more than an hour to get my left eye, but since my eye was getting really red and sore, I stopped. This is for both at the doctor's and at my home. I spend more than 2 hours trying to put on my contacts each time I try.

I don't think I'm afraid of the contacts, I can touch my eye fine and my blinking has stopped (yesterday it was terrible, but today it stopped), but my main problem is the contact itself.It bends and folds when I'm inserting it and I can't seem to get it in! Also, the contact sticks to my finger and it doesn't go off my finger and onto my eye. (I've tried drying my finger, but no luck, it's still stuck mostly on my finger) And what frustrates me even more is that I haven't even gotten my left contact in once, but I don't want to give up. I want to wear contacts.

I have no problem getting them out, I got them out in less than a minute at the doctor's and at home, but I have no idea why I can't put them in.

См. статью: Can't insert my contacts?