Tuesday, May 14, 2013

In NC or any other state can you work in the law inforcement being slightly colorblind?

I'm a college student and I'm trying to major in criminal justice.My dream job is to be a game warden but there's a problem, I'm slightly colorblind. I can see all color but I've taken some onsite test and well I can tell I have a hard time seeing the number test( red green defficient) I've done some research myself and have found a doctor in Maryland who created these color vision contact lenses for colorblind people which is suppose to help pass the ishihara eye vision test. Well my question is can I still have my hopes high in becoming a game warden I should I try and start looking for a plan B? Would Really appreciate any second opinion here!

См. статью: In NC or any other state can you work in the law inforcement being slightly colorblind?