Friday, May 17, 2013

Blue contact lenses on dark brown eyes? - 1

Can anyone suggest any good blue contact lenses for me?
I have medium-dark brown hair with dark brown eyes and a slightly tanned skin colour.
I would really like some blue contacts to try, but I'm not sure what ones to get or where to get them from.
I've been told darker blue contacts would look better rather than light as my hair is dark.
I also want then to be more natural looking for casual use, rather than fake looking for parties.
I have also been looking on amazon and it's quite misleading as the reviews are 50/50 on how good they are; some say they are too bright and aren't worth buying.
I also don't want to spend too much.

Can anyone help me out?
(people from the UK only please)

См. статью: Blue contact lenses on dark brown eyes? - 1