Friday, November 7, 2014

Face skin care help?

help! Morning and night skin care?
So ive only started caring for my face lile until recently. I dont have a cleanser. I use johnsons baby soap to wash my face.ugh is that bad XD?
so here are my questions:
1) is it true you get wrinkles if you use bar soap johnsons baby to wash/cleanse ur face?
2) what do i need? Cleanser/toner etc? Please be detailed!
3) is it true the sun damages the skin?
4) will there be bad effects if i dun use any of those nw in the future or long run?

Ps-im half korean (it runs thick) i have smooth skin, i rarely get pimples, my dad says its due to genes.Im very white and i get red on my cheeks.im nt allowed to wear makeup. No one ever wears makeup to school. Some wear circle lenses though

I dun have oily skin i guess nor dry scaly ones its just.well normal.please!
Tq!

Read more: Face skin care help?