Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Contact lense was stuck in my eye for a week?!

Last week I put my contacts in the morning. The left one went in fine and I also got the right lense in as well. But sometimes its hard for me to put them in because when i blink, it falls out and i have to keep trying. Anyways a few minutes later, i noticed my eyesight was a little blurry. I went back to the mirror to take out the lenses. I took the left one out and the right one wasnt there! I got nervous but eventually thought maybe it had fallen on the floor. For the next few days, it still felt like something was inside my right eye but nothing was there. Today, after a week, my right eye was really irritating me so i rubbed my eye hard and my right lense came out of nowhere! So now im really scared that it was in. My eye for a whole week! Has this happened to anyone before? How dangerous is this? Can it cause blindness?

Read more: Contact lense was stuck in my eye for a week?!