Thursday, November 6, 2014

Contacts prescription?

I just went a couple of months ago to get prescription for clear contacts. I've been wearing Acuvue for about 15 years now. But recently all of a sudden I decided to get colored contacts. Do I need to go the doctor again and get separate prescription for colored contacts? I noticed in there it says recommended brand for me Acuvue, so it's not good for other brands, let's say Freshlook (with the same Rx)?
Added (1). I was going to order Acuvue Colours since I wear Acuvue normally, but they being discontinued recently, so have to go with a different brand. I picked out Freshlook, will Acuvue prescription work for Freshlook?
Added (2). I ordered Freshlook yesterday, but haven't heard from them since they said they're verifying my prescription. Now I wonder if that's the problem.

Read more: Contacts prescription?