Sunday, November 2, 2014

Can I wear Toric circle lenses even if I don't have astigmatism?

I really want circle contact lenses! I wear ++++6 not ----6
I can only find -1 through -10.
Even a higher prescription above 6+ would be nice nothing lower than positive 6. I am nearsighted and all I can find is contacts that don't have my prescription! Is it okay to wear toric Circle lenses with prescription?
I already know designed contact lenses or ones that enlarge your eyes aren't that healthy for you, but I'm not really gonna go anywhere besides my friend house in them ONLY TO TAKE PICTURES IN THEM** so the contacts would only be in my eyes for 2hrs at most. I choose not to get the one without prescription because I don't wanna look stupid. I am nearsighted yal.

Read more: Can I wear Toric circle lenses even if I don't have astigmatism?