Friday, November 7, 2014

My left eye was red for a day and a half… Now it's back to normal… Should I be concerned?

What could that have been? I do wear cosmetic contact lenses (non prescription) I've always wore contacts. I had the contacts in tap water the day before it happened (I've always done this whenever I ran out of solution) and during work the left eye started irritating me (itching etc) I finally took it out and it was itching/irritating me all night. The next day I was sensitive to light (not majorly but sensitive enough) and it felt like something was under my eyelid. Today my eye isn't red… Looks normal actually. What was it that I had? Is it safe to put my contact lenses back in my eyes or wait?

Read more: My left eye was red for a day and a half… Now it's back to normal… Should I be concerned?