Friday, November 7, 2014

How could I improve my style?

Hi there, I really hope that my question will not be deleted this time as there is nothing wrong with it. (and i'm asking for info/knowledge) I'm just asking for people's opinion concerning style, hair and makeup.

So I'm a 22 year old student (will beturning on the 29th of December) but don't look anything like it. In fact people tell me all the time that I look much older like 27-30ish. I even got someone tell me that I look like 40 (when I went to apply for a social security card).
This has a large impact on my confidence as since I was 16 in high school people have been telling I'm ugly…:(

I tried to change my style and wear more girlish clothes (rather than casual clothes, hoodies, jeans and sneakers i used to wear before) but still someone told I look weird… Now why is that?

Here are 2 pics of me:

(on this one I'm wearing a turqoise cocktail dress, blue contact lenses- as I like tinted lenses; I've always been afraid of shaping my eyebrows though as I find it painful)

How could I improve my style - 1
(and this one. You see i'm quite shy and I always have an awkward look in photos)

Thank you in advance

Read more: How could I improve my style?