Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Colored (circle) lenses with astigmatism?

I want to get circle lenses as I'm getting more into cosplay, however I have astigmatism in both eyes. I know they make toric circle lenses, but they're about thirty or more dollars than a normal pair!
I've heard about accomodating your astigmatism by adjusting your prescription slightly, but I'm not sure if my astigmatism is too severe to do that, or if it would cause any damage.
I'm not expecting perfect vision or anything. I'd be fine with even getting plano lenses if that would make more sense, but I'm just desperate to wear them.

My script is:
RIGHT EYE:
D: -6.50
CYL/AXIS: -1.25 030

LEFT EYE:
D: -7.00
CYL/AXIS: -1.25 170

I've looked everywhere but I can't get a proper answer. Please help, I'm desperate. Thank you!

Read more: Colored (circle) lenses with astigmatism?