Sunday, May 25, 2014

What would happen if I don't wear my glasses?

I just got my license. I can read line 5 on the DMV eye test just fine and almost all of the line 6 (passing line). I have glasses but the prescription is so low that I can see everything almost exactly the same. I did get the A (with corrective lenses) restriction but since my glasses are not transition, I can't wear them on a sunny day as I need to wear sunglasses. I see everything almost exactly the same, so it seems silly that I need to wear them and not see because of the sun and be causing a dangerous driving situation. Without my glasses I can read everything just fine, it's words at a far far far distance that I can't see. So I'm wondering what happens if I happen to get pulled over without glasses, and what you think I should do about this. THANK YOU FOR ANSWERS!

Read more: What would happen if I don't wear my glasses?