Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Ordering Desio contact lenses! What contact lenses prescription do I get? QUICK Please?!

The picture I attached is my prescription…
The Desio site only allows you to choose the same power for each contact lense they also do not provide contacts lenses for people with astigmatism like me. I know that but what power should I choose for both eyes even though the powers for my eyes are both different. Do I get a power less strong than my prescription for one of the eyes?
I know that I'm not getting a power as strong as my prescription and that will help my astigmatism but as long as my vision is better with the contacts on even by a little bit I'm fine with that.
I hope you understand what i mean… Thank you!
Ordering Desio contact lenses What contact lenses prescription do I get QUICK Please

Read more: Ordering Desio contact lenses! What contact lenses prescription do I get? QUICK Please?!