Monday, May 26, 2014

Two times less powerful for glasses?

i have glasses prescription of L sph-7 cyl-.05 axis 168 and R sph-6.25 cyl-0.75 axis 6
i want to buy glasses two times less powerful for reading books and using a computer, because my prescription glasses are uncomfortable for that. What kind of options do i choose if i want +2 of my prescription glasses.
also my contact lenses are both -6.5 on both eyes. Buy for some reason on glasses it is different and more options.
i do not use prescription glasses. I can't use them, too uncomfortable. And when i go outside i use contact lenses. But for reading at home i can't use prescription glasses. I want to get less power glasses for reading and for using a computer at home.
optician does not do glasses like that, they only make prescription glasses, so have to buy myself. But i need to know what will the correct options will be for glasses if i want them two times less powerful. Also i find that the left lens on prescription glasses is either too strong or too weak because my left eye lens gets confused sometimes and can't focus sometimes for a few minutes when and after using them.
if my contact lenses are both -6.5 shouldn't the glasses be -7 for both lenses on glasses?

Read more: Two times less powerful for glasses?