Friday, May 30, 2014

Depression, I think?

Ok so lately I've been… Depressed as people call it. P.S I'm like 12 and I know you'll think that I'm young and all but please read and help…

So the first problem Is that I get embarrassed by nearly everything. So like my family arnt that… Great looking and I feel embarrassed sometimes, it makes my heat clench so much. I also get embarrassed of how I look like. Help?!

The second problem is that I'm trying to be confident and not be lazy. I mean I geuss I know why I am shy and lazy. It's cuz few years ago my parents spoilt me and let me get adicted to the laptop and… You have no ******* idiea how much that ruined my life:,(. I know people have muchBIGGER problems but it's just that I have so many unwanted emotins it just hurts.

And the final problem is that I want to kinda get laser eye thing and can you tell me a cheap and best shop? Y

Yh thank you (if you help me with all these questions) YOU are my hero:* :,)

Read more: Depression, I think?