Friday, May 30, 2014

Should I order Rx sunglasses or regular sunglasses?

I'm going on vacation next month and want a new pair of sunglasses. I usually wear glasses most of the time and I wear contacts during special occasions and whenever I feel like it. Except. I usually want to wear contacts when I go on vacation. So Rx sunglasses and contact lens will not work out… The frames that I picked out for my casual wear glasses will be the same frames as my Rx sunglasses (if I decide that they are Rx). I use my old glasses underneath my old sunglasses just so I can see while driving. I'm just not sure if I should get Rx sunglasses if there will be occasions in which I'll wear contacts as well.

What do you guys think I should do? Not sure if I should spend extra $$ on a non prescription pair of sunglasses just for when I wear contact lens…

Read more: Should I order Rx sunglasses or regular sunglasses?