Wednesday, May 28, 2014

What contact lenses prescription do I get if i'm ordering contacts online? Need to know quick?!

I have two questions I'm ordering contacts for Desio and I cannot understand what power of lenses I should get…

Beside the right eye (O.D) under SPH it says -100 and on that same eye under CYL its-075.
Written beside the left eye (O.S) under SPH is -075 and written under CYL is -050

So my question is what contact lenses power am I for both eyes?

But also the site only allows you to choose the same power for each eye so if i'm getting the contacts with prescription what power should I choose for both eyes with the same power? Keep in mind i don't need to see crystal clear/ sharp just as long as my vision is better with contacts.

I hope that makes sense and that you can answer both of my questions. Thank you!

Read more: What contact lenses prescription do I get if i'm ordering contacts online? Need to know quick?!