Sunday, March 9, 2014

How long will each of my eye contacts last?

My optician said that we could choose to buy the 6 month package or the 12 month package. We chose the 6 month one. I bought 2 colors, Brilliant blue and Sterling grey, so there was a total of 4 boxes. 1 box of the blue contacts for the left, 1 for the right, and another 2 boxes for the grey contact's left and right eye. Each box included 6 contact lenses. So since the whole package only last 6 months, my question is how much would 1 pair last before I have to throw it away and put on a new pair? I did the math, but correct me if i'm wrong. So there are about 30 days in a month, 30 x 6 = 180 days. So there are 180 days in 6 months. So since I have 12 pairs of contacts, 1 pair should only last 15 days because 15 x 12 = 180 days. Does that sound correct?

Читать далее: How long will each of my eye contacts last?